Manage multiple calendars better
syncmycalendars.com continuously synchronizes events across your calendars for $1 a month
>> Retire complicated forwarding rules
>> Stop responding to multiple invites
>> Proactively prevent double booking
>> Calendars synced in the cloud 24x7
>> Supports Outlook & Gmail accounts
Multiple Work Calendars and Consultants
A common problem in consulting, and other professions that often require you to live with more than one email address, is making sure clients know about blocks on your firm's calendar and members of your firm know about your client calendar commitments. The knowledge of all your calendar holds helps others find meeting times that do not conflict.
The challenge is that your clients can't see your firm's calendar and vice versa because they are on different domains. Some people configure auto-forwarding rules of meeting invites, or manually replicate events, but these require ongoing care-and-feeding that adds little differentiating business value.
Syncmycalendars.com will make sure calendar holds on one account are always replicated everywhere so anyone scheduling time with you knows when you're truly avaiable. And if you're uncomfortable copying private calendar appointment data, you can enable Private Sync to make sure calendar holds are replicated and no sensitive data is replicated to another calendar.
Sharing work calendar with a significant other
Letting a significant other know about your work commitments can save a lot of "can you talk" or "do you have any work plans this week" text messages. Unfortunately, it's hard to grant readonly access to your work's Outlook calendar.
Instead, you can replicate all of your events to Google with syncmycalendars.com and then share your Google calendar with others. This will give them readonly acccess to your calendar and you can even choose to share details of your calendar events or simply show when you're busy.
Google Pixel Phone Widget Support
Google phone ship with a calendar widget that will display reminders on your lock screen and home screen, but it only shows events on your Google calendar. With syncmycalendars.com you can replicate your work appointments to Google so you can take advantage of this Pixel Phone feature.
Did we miss any use cases?
Do you have a unique use case that isn't listed above? Share it with us at email@example.com and we may add it here!
Continuously Replicated Events
Every 3 minutes syncmycalendars will pull all of your calendar events, across all provided accounts, up to a month in the future, and resolve any differences.
Replicated events will be denoted with a >> before the subject - as you update the original invite the replicated events will be updated too.
What It Looks Like
Click for full resolution
Can I trust you with my accounts?
Security is important and I've outlined a few keys ways SMC minimizes any risk:
- SMC uses OAuth (a security protocol) to limit access to only to your calendar (not your inbox) and gain access without knowing your password
- SMC is a verified Google OAuth Application - meaning Google has inspected SMC for appropriate OAuth usage
- SMC does not store any of your calendar events
- You can revoke SMC's access whenever you'd like (see below for instructions)
- Your OAuth access that is granted to SMC only works for SMC - that access cannot be used by anyone else
How does SMC handle my data
Syncmycalendars.com does not store your calendar event data, nor does it share any of your data with 3rd parties. Your calendar data belongs to you - simple as that.
How do I revoke access to SMC?
You can invalidate the oauth tokens via your Google or Microsoft accounts.
- For Google: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- For Microsoft: https://portal.office.com/account/#apps OR https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
How do I manage my events now?
To make best use of the tool, here is the recommended usage:
- Remove any auto-forwarding rules
- Remove any events that you have forwarded to yourself (these are duplicates)
- Seek to not be included multiple times on invites across your accounts
I can already see all of my calendar events, across accounts, in a single view (e.g., on my phone)
This is different than showing all events in a single view - syncmycalendars makes sure that time blocks on one calendars show up on all of your calendars. Typically people can see the calendar holds of others in their company - this helps bring in calendar holds that are present on other calendars, minimzing the chance of being double booked
Can't I accomplish this myself with existing tools?
Sort of - see here. There are a few limitations to be aware of:
- This does not sync calendar events in both directions
- This gets more complex as you add additional calendars (more than 2)
- SMC will automate the process of renewing your tokens before expiration, not sure how Flow handles this
I just signed up for a subscription, now what?
Welcome aboard! You'll now notice all of your events being replicated across your configured calendars. All replicated events will begin with a >> in the subject. After everything has been replicated (within the first few hours), your calendars will be synced every 3 minutes for all events in the next 30 days.
Why are my calendars not syncing?
There are a few reasons syncing may not be working on your account:
- Make sure you have an active subscription by checking the management portal
- Make sure none of your accounts are reporting errors in the management portal - if so, reset the tokens
- Make sure there is not an issue with your local calendar - check your calendars on google.com and mail.office365.com (or outlook.com) to see if events just aren't being replicated to your machine (you may need to force sync your calendar client)
- If there are no errors and you have an active subscription, the most common cause for sync issues is incorrectly set tokens. Reset each token, making sure to open each token link (provided in your email) in a new Incognito or Private browser Window - be sure that you login before setting each token (Microsoft can have issues providing authorization tokens when logged in to multiple accounts, so we recommend an Incognito or Private browser window is used for this process).